Shipping to certain areas could be delayed due to covid restrictions.
- Comfortable elastic and soft fabric, the masks are three-layered and made from handmade cotton with ajrakh printing using natural color dyes.
- The elastic comes with ear loops to adjust the length for a close and comfortable fit.
- Washable and eco-friendly.
- The color/print of the mask may slightly vary from the image.
- Washing Instructions: To be hand washed using mild detergent separately in cold water. Please use only after washing and drying the mask.
- Ajrakh is a block-printing technique from Kutch, Gujarat that uses natural dyes such as indigo and madder, and can be distinguished by its geometric and floral patterns. These fabrics are directly sourced from different artisan groups and tailored to perfection by women from underprivileged background.