When Aunt Flow comes knocking, don’t hide! This little tool can help alleviate your period cramps and general PMS symptoms. Cramp Aid Roll-On focuses on easing and relieving pain associated with menstrual cramps.
When applied to both the abdomen & the lower back, this wonderful smelling blend helps relieve lower backaches, balance the overly active hormones and improve your mood. Roll on and back to normal in no time.
Grab and go convenience in a ready to use roll-on. Travel Friendly. Light, portable and ready-to-use, our Cramp Aid Roll On is a therapeutic grade essential oil in a base of Jojoba oil. Packaged in an easy-to-tote rollerball bottle. Simply roll on as PMS symptoms start.
- Yarrow: Yarrow will help slow down bleeding and make your period more comfortable. Yarrow also promotes healthy blood circulation and reduces heavy menstrual bleeding, also called menorrhagia. It has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial to ease menstrual cramps.
- Nirgundi: Women often experience severe emotional, mental, and physical turmoil in the days before they start menstruating. Symptoms of PMS such as anxiety, depression and fluid retention can be dealt more smoothly with Nirgundi.
- Clary Sage: Clary Sage's calming and relaxing effect helps to fight against the effects of PMS. Clary sage essential oil has unique hormonal components that help to balance estrogen production in the body. It relieves pain, reduces the feeling of stress, and improves hormonal balance.
- Genda: Genda can help regulate the menstrual cycle. Genda helps in hormone regulation and induce menstruation.
- Lavender: Lavender a natural muscle relaxer which helps aid in releasing the tension associated with cramping. Using lavender oil will reduce pain and discomfort associated with menstrual cramps. As a natural mood lifter, lavender is helpful during periods by balancing the nervous system, which can get out of whack due to fluctuating hormone levels.
- Ajwain: Ajwain will not just induce your menstrual cycle but also relieve cramp pain by adjusting the estrogen level. This also helps in digestion and keep your stomach at ease.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba is considered to be one of the best carrier oils because it absorbs easily in the skin and doesn't clog pores. Using jojoba as a carrier oil make the essential oils blended with it be diluted and will not cause any irritation or redness on application.
Apply gently on the following application points: