- Handcrafted in the valley of Himachal, these handpicked teas will surely uplift your senses and give you the perfect valley experience
- Dandelion is an excellent source of potassium and minerals. It helps to detox liver and kidney and balances natural bacteria in the intestines to aid digestion
- Mixed Herbal tea is a perfect blend of handpicked and dried rosehip, Himalayan mint, lemongrass and dandelion, chosen for their distinct flavour and complementary effects on the body. The blend is a good source of B complex vitamins, trace minerals organic sodium and Vitamin D which help in cleansing and purifying the body
- Rhododendron Basil tea is a perfect blend of handpicked and dried rhododendron flowers and basil leaves. Rhododendron improves the digestive health and stimulates appetite while basil adds a refreshing tone and helps to boost immunity
- Rosehip Mint tea is a perfect blend of handpicked and dried wild rosehip berries and cooling mint leaves. Rosehips are an excellent source of Vitamin A, C and E while the refreshing flavour of mint soothes and comforts the system.
- Stinging Nettle tea is a perfect blend of handpicked and dried stinging nettle leaves and lemongrass, a combination great for digestive issues and inflammations. The nettle leaves are high in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, helps to purify blood and assists in lowering blood sugar levels
- Brewing Instructions: Bring one cup of water to boil and then add one spoon of the tea to the boiling water. Allow the tea to brew for 4-5 minutes in a covered teapot to preserve the delicate essential oils of the infusion. Strain and serve.