Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The artisanal seabuckthorn soap is handcrafted in small batches.
- The soap is made using the traditional cold pressed method preserving the goodness of all natural ingredients and is cured for at least a month to retain the naturally occurring glycerin.
- The seabuckthorn seeds are high in Vitamin C that help to fight acne, skin blotches and sunburns.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Made by the rural women of Himachal Pradesh, using all natural ingredients and is completely devoid of any chemicals or preservatives.